|Austria 2006 • The Residenz|
|Click on images or links below to view an interactive panorama.|
|The Residenz Staterooms of the Archbishop of Salzburg, Austria
February 12, 2006
The magnificent archiepiscopal residence has served as the seat of Salzburg`s archbishops since 1120. The building was reconstructed from 1600 to 1619. The state rooms located on the second floor were furnished by Lukas von Hildebrandt from 1709-1729 and the frescoes and ceiling paintings by J. M. Rottmayr and Martino Altomonte. For more information see Visit-Salzburg.
|Top||Email K. Wayne Heil|